…. Coming soon …..
Both the After School Program and Early Years Foundation Programs employ a unique teaching approach. We use a combination of research based methods including a precision teaching and direct instruction curriculum. Together with a strong classroom management model, this leads to rapid academic progress, an increase in critical thinking, and independency skills in all of our students.
All skills are inter-linked and built upon each other. For instance, good language skills leads to fluent and independent reading skills; strong reading skills help to build solid comprehension and analysis skills; comprehension and analytical skills lead to strong problem solving, math concepts, and writing skills. Therefore the Aspiration Academy Teaching Model employs a comprehensive learning model that combines core literacy and thinking skills each student needs to become an independent individual.
- Application and problem solving activities are built-in each lesson.
- Our strong classroom management model helps students to build up strong independency skills.
- Every Friday class consists of an application exercise and test to ensure students acquire the skills taught that week.
- Teamwork and peer-coaching are incorporated to promote social skills and presentation skills.
- Lessons are taught in a play-based and activity-based approach to enhance direct learning experience.
- Problem solving activities and tests are built into every lesson to practice application of new skills.
- A strong classroom management model is used to teach our learners to build their independency, early social skills and life skills.